View Profile RainyG

5 Game Reviews

There are some cool ideas here - my issue is that the method of moving the sword doesn't really seem to work, particularly if your mouse accidentally goes off the screen.

I think with a little more polish this could be a lot of fun!

Some cool ideas here!

I like the visual style, but there are definitely some improvements that could be made!

The firing/aiming system feels unnecessarily un-intuitive - I think if you simplified to just click to shoot it would feel better to play.

The one hit death system also feels really punishing - particularly as there is no tutorial section.

Some cool ideas - I hope you get a chance to build on whats here!

l-ALONE-l responds:

Thanks for the feedback , yes i am trying to change the method of shoots. for the moment ,
increase the number of bullets and lower the speed with which they attack xD. :D

Hey - cool game concept and congrats on the game jam! I really liked the art style too.

My only criticism was that it wasn't always clear why I was losing - it could be worth sign posting that you have to go faster than the kids can finish their game!

MarkAnime responds:

I'm glad you liked it, and Thanks for the feedback too, we'll try to do a minor update were the player can read the sing for the first time without dying

n/a, Male