View Profile RainyG

All 5 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

There are some cool ideas here - my issue is that the method of moving the sword doesn't really seem to work, particularly if your mouse accidentally goes off the screen.

I think with a little more polish this could be a lot of fun!

Some cool ideas here!

I like the visual style, but there are definitely some improvements that could be made!

The firing/aiming system feels unnecessarily un-intuitive - I think if you simplified to just click to shoot it would feel better to play.

The one hit death system also feels really punishing - particularly as there is no tutorial section.

Some cool ideas - I hope you get a chance to build on whats here!

l-ALONE-l responds:

Thanks for the feedback , yes i am trying to change the method of shoots. for the moment ,
increase the number of bullets and lower the speed with which they attack xD. :D

Hey - cool game concept and congrats on the game jam! I really liked the art style too.

My only criticism was that it wasn't always clear why I was losing - it could be worth sign posting that you have to go faster than the kids can finish their game!

MarkAnime responds:

I'm glad you liked it, and Thanks for the feedback too, we'll try to do a minor update were the player can read the sing for the first time without dying

Hi -

Cool concept - Definitely some easy improvements you could implement though!

The bullets are quite hard to see, if you could make them a little larger and dark that would solve that issue.

It could be good to have a home screen for the game and maybe to split it into levels with different obstacles.

andrew65952 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I will work on incorporating these into the game soon.

Great little puzzle game!

The difficulty curve felt just right, and each new puzzle felt suitably built on what you already learned.

Only thing I would add is some background imagery!

n/a, Male